[meteorite-list] AD: 4 Incredible specimens listed on eBay + Monthly Website updates

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 21:55:47 -0500

Hi List. I just posted a few incredible rare specimens on eBay.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/emflocater/m.html?item=160716633207&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562

If you enjoy conspiricy vids I added a new "Black Hole Mystery Video of the
Month" video that you might find interesting as well as a new "A Flash from
the Past Photo of the Month"
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/astro_met_news_back-up.html

While your on the site check out the largest know galaxy man has discovered
in the universe on the "Image of the Month"
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/menu_1.html

Enjoy!
Thank you.
Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
www.ctreasurescwonders.com
IMCA #0960