[meteorite-list] Tata-Foumzgit Martian Fall. The most significant fall of this century?

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 21:04:53 -0500

Hi List,

I was discussing with someone off-list, and I'm wondering (as many of
you have) - why no lunar witnessed falls? We get a Martian fall about
every 50 years, but no lunar falls on record.

According to those numbers, we were due for a Martian fall. And we
are long long overdue for a lunar fall....

Best regards,

MikeG

--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com