[meteorite-list] Tata-Foumzgit Martian Fall. The most significant fall of this century?

From: Count Deiro <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 18:11:58 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

I only know that there are papers published making the argument that certain SNC's and Alan Hills 84001 show evidence of fossilized life forms. There are other scientists who dispute this. Nakhla has the more compelling artifacts and is used more often to prove the hypothesis.

Regards,

Count Deiro
IMCA 3536