[meteorite-list] Display Hardware and Suggestions Needed.

From: Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 01:22:28 -0500

I've always favoured the caliper display over all others, Alex.

The nicer ones give that "orrery" feeling to them, making it a natural for a meteorite display!

I've got some 9" brass rings set aside. I thought I'd try to make a model atom with the rings representing the electron orbits, and

a choice meteorite as the nucleus.

Cheers,

Pete