[meteorite-list] AD: Dealers Website Advertising

From: eric at meteoritesusa.com <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2012 14:57:29 -0700

Dear Advertisers and Dealers, Haven't placed an ad on the list for a
long time. It's that time of year again. The Tucson show is nearly
here, and everyone is looking for meteorites.

Advertise your meteorite website to tens of thousands of people
looking for meteorite information and meteorites for sale.

www.MeteoritesUSA.com is a TOP 10 meteorite website:
~90,000 people visit each year.
~200,000 Page views annually
All Current Advertisers enjoy over 75,000 combined clicks/visits to
their websites per year.

AD SPOTS: (Only 8 spots are available)
TOP SPOTS http://meteoritesusa.com/images/ad-space.jpg
------------------------------
$125 - Top Spot (Every Page) 75x75 pixel Ad - Most click-throughs (visits).
$75 - Sidebar #2 (Right) 125x125 Ad - On every page of the website.
$50 - Sidebar #1 (Middle) 125x125 Ad - Gets over 10,000 hits annually.
------------------------------
SAVE 25% and get all 3 spots for only $189

CURRENT ADVERTISERS: Please contact me for further discounts on your
ad spots and how to renew.

FREE AD GRAPHIC DESIGN w/Ad Purchase: I normally charge $100 for
designing a basic graphic advertisement.

Ad space is available on a first come first served basis.

Email to order. Each AD Spot is numbered.
http://meteoritesusa.com/images/ad-space.jpg
When ordering, please include the ad spot number placement you would
like in your email.

Regards,
Eric