[meteorite-list] correction to Are Mars Meteorites Magnetic?

From: pshugar at messengersfromthecosmos.com <pshugar_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2012 20:52:53 -0700

I have just finished reading an article about Rabies.
IT was near the end when it said that the permeability
of the brain-blood barrier was the key to treating rabies.
Goran mentioned the incorrectness of the term
"permeability".
I now concur with him.
I shall now endevor to use the term "magnetic
permeability" as this seems to describe what we are trying
to convey.
See his comments below.
Pete