[meteorite-list] Are_Mars_Meteorites_Magnetic?

From: Linton Rohr <lintonius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 15:02:07 -0800

Thank you Zelimer (and Pete) for the additional information on this subject,
and also for the words of wisdom in your closing...

"(In French we use to say "Bonne Ann?e", meaning "Good New Year". But I
prefer by far the English wording. ***Indeed, it is not beacuse the year
is good that you'll necessarily be happy. It mostly depends on your
mental spirit and your intrinsic optimism. Some may be poor and/or ill
but still very happy.***
I therefore wish everybody to acquire a very positive mantal spirit in
any circimstance, so far for this unpredictable 2012...)"

I'll second that! HAPPY New Year to all!
Linton