[meteorite-list] 4.5 Billion-Year-Old Fish Discovered

From: Ed Deckert <edeckert_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 17:59:21 -0500

After I read the subject line for Greg's email, I was waiting with baited
breath for the message to open. I don't know, I think there's something
fishy about the whole thing. I believe that Greg was being koi with us when
he came up with the subject line.

Looks like someone had lots of time on their hands and set this up just for
the halibut. Maybe for the sole purpose of taking all of us for suckers.
But I must admit that whomever came up with this did not do a crappie job at
all.

Well, I've had enough time to mullet over, so I'm not going to carp about
this any more.

Ed