[meteorite-list] AD: NAKHLA, Moss, DaG 400, New Concord, MURRAY CM2, LA002, Forest City, Almahata Sitta, PEEKSKILL, Seres and more, is ending soon on eBay!

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 17:19:00 -0800 (PST)

Hello Listers,

Thank you for taking a look at my post of meteorites
I have for sale on eBay. Here is your chance to own some rare and historic
meteorites. Please take a look and if you have any questions or OFFERS
please email me and I?ll get back with you. Also if you are looking for
bigger/smaller meteorites, let me know too. A meteorite is a meteorite, but
a meteorite with history and a legacy, will always add aura to your
meteorite collection and value.

eBay store
http://www.ebay.com/sch/ph0t0phl0w/m.html?
?
Featured Meteorites
?
MURRAY Ultra Rare CM2 Meteorite 70 Amino Acids Polyols SUGARS - ASU Collection.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260958070110?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
ALMAHATA SITTA meteorite 2008TC3 1st meteorite seen from space - SUPER RARE!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260959066521?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
PEEKSKILL meteorite HAMMER STONE car smasher 1992 New York
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260959060634?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
NAKHLA Martian/Mars meteorite - 1911 Fall - SUPER RARE!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260959988752?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
SERES meteorite 1818 1st and only meteorite from Greece
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260958081522?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
FOREST CITY meteorite 1890 historic fall -1st COURT CASE BATTLE!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260959068632?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
LOS ANGELES 002 Martian/Mars meteorite 1st USA Mars find!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260959063246?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
NEW CONCORD meteorite 1860-Horse killer-ASU collection!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260958065660?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
BONITA SPRINGS found among skeletons in 1938 in FL USA
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260958085307?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
Thank you
Shawn Alan