[meteorite-list] HELP PLEASE - PECULIAR METEORITE DISCOVERY....

From: John higgins <geohiggins_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 04:06:58 -0800 (PST)

Hi Folks,

Sandy Hook is a national Park, regular civilians don't live there. There are no 75ft escarpments in Sandy Hook. Maybe if the guy said he was from Atlantic Highlands, that would make more sense..... This story is full of holes, Daryl please be careful.

Best Regards from New Jersey,
John Higgins
IMCA # 9822
www.outerspacerocks.com