[meteorite-list] AD - Gold plated coin Nicolaus Copernicus with Pultusk and other on eBay

From: Marcin Cimala <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 20:18:13 +0100

Hello
I have few meteorites started from 1 cent on ebay.

But for those who collect meteorite medals and coins I have special
auctions.

There are
GOLD PULTUSK Cook Island 2008 GOLD PLATED coin
Only two coins was gold plated and this one is my LAST.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/120856644462

Nicolaus Copernicus coin with Meteorite Poland 2012 NEW
http://www.ebay.com/itm/120856662508

GOLD Nicolaus Copernicus coin with Meteorite Poland 2012
http://www.ebay.com/itm/400275414596

Copernicus medals is limited serie, ordered by one of polish university, so
they are not available in open market. Nickel plated medals was made in 200
pieces and gold plated in only 55 pieces and numbered. Medal offered on ebay
is number 54 of 55. All three medals have ofcourse polished slice of Pultusk
H5. All three are LAST I have.

I still have some of them made of pure zinc, without nickel or gold surface
but they also looks nice. They were made for gold plating test.

Thanks

http://www.Meteoryty.pl marcin(at)meteoryty.pl
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin(at)polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM: +48 (793) 567667