[meteorite-list] Meteorite Magazine

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 06:05:46 -1000

Aloha,

I've returned home from another great show in Tucson, and while shuffling through mail and boxes of celestial stones I came across the November 2011 issue of Meteorite Magazine (yeah its late, but is it just me or does it seem like Hawaii is regarded as a third world country ?). Great articles by Dr Alan Rubin, Dave Gheesling, Robert Woolard, Roger Warin and John Kashuba, Rubin Garcia, Mike Farmer, Dr Albert Jambon and Pierre-Marie Pele and many more.

Many thanks to the good people at the Arkansas Center for Space and Planetary Science for continuing the fine publication started by Joel Schiff, and carried on by Larry and Nancy Lebofsky. You guys rock, and definitely made my day!

Gary Fujihara
Big Kahuna Meteorites (IMCA#1693)
105 Puhili Place, Hilo, Hawai'i 96720
http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/