[meteorite-list] Cutting with water soluble oils?

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 09:32:14 -0500

Hi Al, Doug, and List,

I've dry cut a few specimens on occasion. Sometimes it's better to
ruin a $30 or $40 blade than a $300-$400/g meteorite. I also keep
some of my old worn-out blades for just such an occasion.

Best regards,

MikeG

--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com