[meteorite-list] 2nd Report from Strewnfield in Edgewood Texas

From: GeoZay at aol.com <GeoZay_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 00:15:39 -0500 (EST)

>>George, Whether you believe the encounter was a big cat or a pussy
cat, is your prerogative, but please don't make me out to be seeing
something SCARY and overestimating it's size. It truly was larger than
my dog, (Labrador retriever).<<

Well Eric...if you are sticking to the cat you seen had a foot print of
2.5 to 3 inches diameter, I can't help but think you had overestimated its
size. Nothing to be ashamed of...it happens to the best of us. I don't know
how big a black panther foot print should be...if it was one. But I'd
suspect that it would probably be similar to a mountain lion of comparable size.
I am quite familiar with mountain lion foot prints and a 2.5 to 3 inch
diameter foot print seems ridiculously small for these kind of large cats.
George