[meteorite-list] OT, MI, NY, PA Fireball 6FEB2012

From: MexicoDoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 23:11:05 -0500 (EST)

Hi Linton; Sterling & the Venusians;

"Oops" - Not at all, it's great that you will have the opportunity to
see such an event twice in a lifetime! Most generations never have
that opportunity...

"a toddler of today could well be alive in 2117" (Sterling)
"which no living primate will likely recall when the next" (Doug)

Living? they'll need to see and recall, too ;-), well, maybe you're
right, Scandinavian toddlers are getting smarter and younger every day.

I wouldn't put it past a met-list member projecting the transit on the
inside of baby's Quaker Oats container, and then sending the tyke to
listen to to the secret Swedish methods of Mattias!

http://www.mattiasribbing.se/forelasningar.php !

Kindest wishes
Doug

Sterling - thanks for the clarification on the independence of the two
cycles ... I had assumed they were related, ah, which makes me prime
material for a Mayan sacrifice (Most Mayan sacrifices were determined
by the periodicity of Venus ...)