[meteorite-list] tucson, day 4, the final day

From: steve arnold <chicagosteve1954_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 06:35:20 -0600

Early am list. Just got up after a great sleep. Well for me tucson
goes in the books for 2012.My 8th show in the last 10 years .Like all
of us everybody is older,but still the great people I ve know for 10
years. I had a blast seeing everyone again.And as usual the meteorite
just get better with age. My highlight for me was having dinner with
bob haag at Lil abners steak house. When ever we get together,we just
have a blast. 2 hours of drinking ,eating and just plain bullshitting
about life. Just a great time. Well yesterday I did not do much except
say my good bye's mike farmer,dima and sergei ( DUBRO
UTRO),moritz,jim strope and a few others. But in a real touching
moment for me,DON SKIDMORE gave 4 meteorites as a gift.3 oriented
gao's and a little bassi.That was so nice. Thanks don! And he had just
bought them from mike farmer.Great guy! Well thats it from here.
Another great show has come and gone alot of people still here,but
alot are going home. My flight got home an half hour early so I was
able to listen as the N Y giants kicked the patriots ass 21-17. I
will soon put up some great pics on facebook.But got to get back at
the task at hand of looking for work.Again great to see everybody and
I had a blast.Good day to all wherever you maybe from chicago,USA.

--
Steve R. Anold, chicago, ill.