[meteorite-list] AD: MURRAY, Forest City, LA002, DAG 400, Nakhla, SERES, Moss, Cat Mountain, Hambleton, Cold Bokkeveld & much more ending on eBay!

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 09:54:25 -0800 (PST)

Hello Listers,

Thank you for taking a look at my post of meteorites
I have for sale on eBay. Here is your chance to own some rare and historic
meteorites. Please take a look and if you have any questions or OFFERS
please email me and I?ll get back with you. Also if you are looking for
bigger/smaller meteorites, let me know too. A meteorite is a meteorite, but
a meteorite with history and a legacy, will always add aura to your
meteorite collection and value.

eBay store
http://www.ebay.com/sch/ph0t0phl0w/m.html?

Featured meteorites

MURRAY Ultra Rare CM2 Meteorite 70 Amino Acids Polyols SUGARS - ASU Collection.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260947774595?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

FOREST CITY meteorite 1890 historic fall -1st COURT CASE BATTLE!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260947768055?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

NAKHLA Martian/Mars meteorite - 1911 Fall- SUPER RARE!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260947763887?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

HAMBLETON meteorite 2005 UK Pallasite - Rarely sold on eBay.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260947761656?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

NEW CONCORD meteorite 1860-Horse killer-ASU collection!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260947754403?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

MOSS meteorite Hammer Stone Fall CO3.6 VERY RARE Classification.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260947770384?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

COLD BOKKEVELD meteorite fall 1838 - Very Rare CM2 meteorite!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260947766147?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

CAT MOUNTAIN meteorite very rare LOW TKW 2.7kg USA, AZ.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260947756237?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Mauerkirchen meteorite 1st classified from Austria - Fell in 1768!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260947773443?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

SERES meteorite 1818 1st and only meteorite from Greece
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260947771847?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thank you
Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633