[meteorite-list] Erosite, Speculation on what it would look like?

From: MexicoDoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 15:10:08 -0500 (EST)

Dirk asked:

"speculate what an Erosite would look like"

Hi Dirk,

Residing in the Erotian landscape of the phallus-shaped asteroid (433)
Eros, an erosite would be a member of a comely all-male tribe of
celestial archers exemplifying the golden ratio, from golden butterfly
wingtips to toes; for in his gravity an erosite only needs such light
silken wings to silently put others' hearts a-flutter. Ever naughty,
high on his stony perch, an erosite has a unique vantage point
traveling regularly from the realm of the hardened iron hearts of his
father Ares (Mars) to feel the blues of his great-grandmama Gaia
(Earth). Science has determined an arrow to be the perfect tool for
precision aiming and velocity considering the erotian planetoid's
gravitational feel; A child, not too young, yet young enough, can
impart it with the exact velocity to escape Erosian gravity yet gently
and stealthfully pierce an earthly silence faster than Jupiter's
thunderbolt.

Kindest wishes
Doug