[meteorite-list] Trade Swiss-made military watch for meteorites?

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 09:46:21 -0500

Hi List,

This is an oddball request. While digging through the massive heap of
stuff we have in storage, I ran across this really nice watch. I have
no idea where it came from, or how it came to be in our stuff. I've
never seen it before. At any rate, after doing a little research on
the web, I discovered that this brand of watch is considered to be
high quality. But, I could find nothing about this particular model
because it is an older model that is no longer sold. Apparently the
older ones are held in higher regard than the newer models.

Before I list this watch on my website or eBay, I thought I might
dangle it out here on the List as a possible trade for meteorites.

The brand is - North Eagles
The band is made by Speidel
Inscriptions on the back read - water resistant 5ATM, military,
stainless steel back, Swiss-made

The condition is excellent with just a few scratches on the backside
where someone removed the back to replace the battery. The current
battery is dead and I don't have the proper tool to open the back.

If interested, contact me off-list for photos. I have to run a couple
of errands, so if I don't reply right away, that is why.

Best regards,

MikeG

Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)

Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com
Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/42h79my