[meteorite-list] Texas/Oklahoma Meteor

From: Linda Barany <lbarany_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 21:00:59 -0800 (PST)

Around 8p.m. this evening I saw a large bright green object moving across the
sky for around 6 or 7 seconds before it went out. I am sure my details are not
great but I did see it from Arlington, Texas and would love it if anybody has
some information pinpointing it more carefully. I would love to go searching on
my birthday tomorrow.
Thank you for any help anyone has in guessing a possible strewnfield area. Thank
you. Linda Barany

Are any of you going searching tomorrow that I might join up with?