[meteorite-list] AD- 3 Sets Of Auctions Ending-Year-end Clearance

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 15:47:57 -0800 (PST)

Dear List Members,

I would like to announce a year-end clearance sale by running three sets of auctions which are all due to end this week.? The first set ends tonight, the second set ends on Wednesday and third ends on Thursday.

I am running the very last pieces of many meteorites I have in stock.? Once they are gone, I will not be replacing them so you may want to take a few moments and check them out.

There are a lot of nice pieces, some due to end in a few hours.

Link to all auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/raremeteorites!/m.html

Thank you for looking,

Happy Holidays,