[meteorite-list] AD: LAST MINUTE Holiday Sale - Check Out The Astronaut Stuff!

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 11:29:56 -0700

Hello - Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays To ALL !

Best of Wishes To ALL of you in the upcoming New Year!

Besides Meteorites - I collect and work with Astronaut Collectibles. I know many of the Astronauts personally and over the years have given many of the Shuttle Astronauts Free meteorite gifts. Almost all of them thought it was one of the coolest thing any one had given them.

Over the years I have amassed over 4000 signed astronaut items and only now am I slowly going through them ....Some of them are on ebay now. Some of you might enjoy seeing them.

Check These out:

Thanks,
Michael Cottingham

ALL SALE ITEMS HERE: