[meteorite-list] Watch out Ebay Sellers! Total scammer scammingmeteorite!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 16:50:05 -0800 (PST)

What upsets me about eBay is that they seem to forget that the sellers are what brings them the revenue and that eBay is merely a facilitator, not a broker.? There have been numerous times that they decided the fate of my money stored in their PayPal account.

What gives them the right to decide that a parcel was not lost when it was really stolen?? The exact situation Mike describes has happened to me many times, just to have eBay always side with the buyer even though proof of shipment was always produced.?? In my case, it seems to be big-ticket items that are lost, usually overseas. They will hold some of the sellers funds back in PayPal and decide the fate themselves.

I even had an eBay agent have the nerve to give me a job evaluation on the telephone!? I told her that "I do not work for eBay, they work for me and their performance is poor!"? She then said, " I better have you talk to an account representative complementary due to detecting some hostility."

You bet I become hostile when thousands of dollars have been stolen from my PayPal account by having them decide what to do with my funds in the case of a fake missing package report.

Adam