[meteorite-list] (AD) UNCLASSIFIED METEORITE FORSALE

From: steve arnold <chicagosteve1954_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 06:30:11 -0600

Good morning list. Well the college is closed for 1 month for students
but we still have to be here. Oh well at least I have a good job. I
have a 140 gram 100% fusion crusted unclassified stone meteorite for
sale. There is not a nick on it and it will come with a specimen card
as well. $250 or best reasonable offer. Pictures later in the day when
I get off after 2 pm CST. Well I want to wish everyone a Merry
Christmas and a Happy new year and I look forward to seeing all my
ols and hopefully new friends in tucson on feb. 1st. Have a great day
all!

--
Steve R. Anold, chicago, ill.