[meteorite-list] Meteorites wanted for outreach

From: Martin Goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 20:39:12 +0000

Hi all,

I am trying to source some meteorite specimens to be used as prizes at
a large outreach event here in the UK. These will be used in a
competion/competitions at the BBC stargazing live event at Tatton Park
which is on 10th January where myself, Graham Ensor, Matt Smith,
Luther Jackson, David Entwistle and Ian Barrett will be having a BIMS
display. Apologies for the very short notice in trying to sort this
out but we have only had our attendance at the event finalised over
the last few days. I am after a few irons and stony specimens of
hopefully around a couple of hundred grams or more, maybe 2 or 3 of
each. Hoping to have some size ranges to have 3 prizes with each prize
being one of each with size differences to match the prizes. If anyone
has anything at all that might suit i would be very grateful of any
donations.

If anyone has anything suitable that they might be prepared to sell at
a good price then i would also be more than happy to pay for some
specimens in order to have some half decent prizes to give out.

If anyone can assist then please get in touch.

Cheers all

Martin

--
Martin Goff