[meteorite-list] OFF LIST: BLM and Meteorite Recovery Policy

From: Nicholas Gessler, Ph.D. <nick.gessler_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 19:13:12 +0000

Doug,

I fully agree with you...

Cheers, Nick

Nicholas Gessler, Ph.D.
nick.gessler at duke.edu
http://isis.duke.edu/gessler
Research Associate (ISIS)
INFORMATION SCIENCE & INFORMATION STUDIES
Duke University, Durham, North Carolina

Courses:
ARTIFICIAL LIFE, CULTURE & EVOLUTIONARY COMPUTATION
       Multiagent Complex Systems / ISIS-170, CompSci-107, VisMedStudies-172
ESPIONAGE, CRYPTOLOGY & PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS
       Networks of Trust, Secrecy & Deception / ISIS-235, CultAnth-226
METEORITES & SOLAR SYSTEM HISTORY
       History of & Simulations in the Science of Meteoritics / ISIS-230, EarthOceanSci-230