[meteorite-list] meteoritefragments.com

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2012 06:42:44 -1000

What is curious to me about this website, is that the owner is using my photos without permission. However, I allow use of my photos of meteorites that I have sold, to the person I have sold them to. This permission has no implied transferability.

But I object most to this website offering a Winona meteorite fragment that I sold. It shows the exact same fragment, in a photo taken by me. The problem is that the fragment was sold to another person, who verified to me personally that they still have in their possession.

gary