[meteorite-list] AD: Beautiful Buzzard, marvelous Moapa Valley, bright Bondoc and a pretty Potter

From: Mendy Ouzillou <ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 09:00:50 -0800

Good Friday everyone,

Just a quick reminder of some auctions on eBay http://bit.ly/UElsbR ending
in 72 hours.

Have a great weekend,

Mendy Ouzillou
-----Original Message-----
From: meteorite-list-bounces at meteoritecentral.com
[mailto:meteorite-list-bounces at meteoritecentral.com] On Behalf Of Mendy
Ouzillou
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 2:02 PM
To: met-list
Subject: [meteorite-list] AD: Beautiful Buzzard, marvelous Moapa Valley,
bright Bondoc and a pretty Potter
Good afternoon everyone,
Every now and then we need a little awesome alliteration in our lives.
I have started listing some interesting specimens that I have been
collecting over the last 14 months.?
1) You hopefully already know about the fresh Bondoc I have available and I
have listed some other fine examples including one slice that has an nice
sized nodule (takes up most of the slice).
2) I have listed some Buzzard Coulee specimens that came directly from the
finder who lives in the area of the fall.? They are fresh and have
interesting features in the crust including brown crust patches that
developed during transit through our atmosphere.
Now on to some really special pieces ...
3) 0.7g fragment (2 sides flat from cut) of Moapa Valley.? The only
available CM1 outside of Antactica except for a tiny NWA.? Moapa Valley was
found by Sonny Clary and this specimen comes with his card.
4) 19.66g slice of Potter.? This slice came to me in three pieces but has a
Nininger number on it that was meticulously written on the side of one of
the pieces.? The number is intact.? I am offering this as 1 lot at (what I
hope is) a very attractive price.
Thank you for looking (and an advance thank you for bidding)!
Mendy Ouzillou
IMCA #8395
MetSoc member
Native Reviewer for Meteorites Scientific Journal
(http://www.meteorites.pwr.wroc.pl/magazine.html)