[meteorite-list] BLM and Meteorite Recovery Policy

From: Richard Montgomery <rickmont_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 18:34:29 -0800

Lots more recent posts on this topic still to read, above in my inbox;
meanwhile I'll reitereate my concern: regulatory restictions on collecting
whatever one can carry (how fortunate that Mike recovered the 300lb Glorieta
already... I digress) ...is small potatoes compared to the alarming
precedent set with unelected appointed commisions dictating what can
subsequently be done with private property.