[meteorite-list] Meteorite-list Digest, Vol 114, Issue 3

From: James Masny <sciflyer25_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 19:51:44 -0500

I was thinking the same thing about a Canadian writing American law..
This is such a disservice to everyone involved, especially the
scientific community and institutions.
Avoiding the media is the best thing to do.
One more thing - I have to agree with Bill on the Chicago Steve issue.
 It is a real annoyance to be reading an interesting thread with
everyone's opinion on a serious matter, only to be interrupted by that
crap. Link it to Ebay like everyone else.
Jim