[meteorite-list] AD: Meteorites (mostly martian and lunar) and books for sale

From: Walter Branch <waltbranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 16:28:04 -0500

Hello Everyone,

About once a year I gather up all the meteorites and related stuff I no
longer need and offer them for sale. That time is now.
I have several lunar and martian meteorites listed on ebay. Also some
meteorite books, books about the planet mars and general astronomy books
(for those who might be interested). None of the lunars are paired and none
of the martians are paired. None are specks or dust. All have excellent
provenance and I have stated from which dealer they were purchased and I
will include dealer cards. All are started at .01.

If interested, just do a search for seller id branchmeteorites

Thanks.

-Walter Branch