[meteorite-list] Ad - Abee and Kapoeta meteorites for sale

From: Jake Pelletier <jnp1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2012 07:10:15 -0800

Hello List Members,

Instead of meteorite books, this time I have two very beautiful meteorites with great provenance for sale.
1) 101 gram Abee (EH4) part slice with fusion crust. Looking for $5000.00 or best offer. That is just under $50.00/gram.
2) 9 gram Kapoeta (HOW) part slice with fusion crust. Looking for $1850.00 or best offer. This comes with a Haag ID card.

Sorry but I do not have a website so if you are interested, please contact me off list and I can email pictures.

Take care,
Jake
jnp1 at me.com