[meteorite-list] Mistaken for one of the Meteorite Men :-)

From: Martin Goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 08:09:54 +0000

Hi all,

I was recently written to by a purchaser of an item sold on eBay who
lives in China. He started his email 'Hi Meteorite Man' and requested
a signed photo of me to be sent along with his purchase :-) Now
although I am happy to oblige with a signed photo of me I feel that he
may be a tad disappointed when he receives it! ;-)

What to do?! ;-)

Geoff, Steve, what do you suggest? Maybe you could send him a
signed photo as I am sure he would be much happier with that.

Of course he may genuinely just want a signed photo of me, I mean who
wouldn't! On that note, any list members that would like a signed
photo just let me know and I will be happy to oblige ;-)

Cheers all

Martin (not the meteorite man)
--
Martin Goff