[meteorite-list] Denver Blow Out Sale - Colorado Fossil Expo - Sept. 14-16

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 18:32:03 -0700

Hi all,

I'll be selling once again this year at the Colorado Fossil Expo -
Sept. 13 -16 - It's held at the "Merchandise Mart"
451 East 58th Avenue, Denver, CO

If you've never been in Denver during the Gem show you should make it
a point to attend - especially this year. I will be holding a BLOW OUT
sale and NO REASONABLE offer will be refused, and that will be doubly
true on Sunday around closing time. I have been dealing meteorites
full-time for a couple of years now and it really isn't as fun as I
had first thought plus the initial investment is HUGE...lol. So, this
will likely be my last show. That being said, I'll still sell on eBay
here and there, but I'd love to come home with far fewer meteorites
than when I left. I'll have LOW LOW priced dealer lots of Seymchan
pallasite, Muonionalusta, NWA 4502 (CV3) and lots more.

FREE ADMISSION ON THURSDAY!!
The Fossil Expo will be open to wholesale buyers by invitation only on
Thursday afternoon, Sept 13th from 3:00 to 8:00 p.m during set-up.
If you want to come just call me and I'll get you in - 602 481 9780 -
Keep in mind that I may be setting up and not have everything out.
Be sure to enter by the NORTH entrance as I'll be the first dealer you
see coming in. You CANNOT enter through the Denver Gem & Mineral
Show. Admission will be by invitation only.

 Unfortunately, everything is packed up so trying to buy before the
show will be difficult - Below is just a partial list of meteorites
I?ll have for sale.

15 kilo crusted NWA stony
Ash Creek (L6) end cut and individuals
Bassikounou (H5 ) individuals
Brenham (PAL) slices large and small
Bondoc large fragments
Buzzard (H4) individuals, slices
Campo (Iron) slices, and individuals
Cat Mountain (Imp-melt) slices
Chergach (Mali) individuals
Cleo Springs (H4) slices
Cocklebiddy (H5) slices
Dimmitt (H4) slices
Esquel small slices
El Hammami (H5) slices
Franconia (H5) slices, fragments and individuals
Galatia (L6) slices
Gebel Kamil (Iron Ung) individuals
Ghubara (L5 ) slices
Gibeon (Iron ) individuals
Glorieta (PAL) slices (siderite) and individuals (pallasite)
Gold Basin (L6 ) slices, fragments and individuals
Henbury (Iron) individuals
Holbrook (L/LL6) individuals
Imilac (PAL) small individuals
JAH (H5) slices
Juancheng (H5) slices
La Criolla (L6) slices
Monze (L6) slices
Millbillillie (Euc) individuals
Mundrabilla (Iron) individuals
Muonionalusta (Iron) slices large and small
Nantan (Iron) small crystal individuals
NWA 521 (CK4) slices
NWA 869 (L4-6) ?
NWA 2932 (Meso) ?
NWA 4502 (CV3) ?
Palo Verde Mine (L6) ?
Portales Valley (H6) ? slices
Richfield (LL3.7) ?
SAU 001
Sahara 98094 (H5) slices
Seymchan (PAL) ? iron slices and 100% pallasite slices
Sikhote Alin (Iron) individuals
Toluca (Iron) slices and end cut
Thika (L6)
Thuathe (H4-5) individuals
Wagon Mound (L6) slices
White Court (Iron) individuals
Zag (H3-6) slices

Call or email with any questions, directions, or just to say hi - 602 481 9780
--
Rock On!
Ruben Garcia