[meteorite-list] Fall champion

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 14:12:40 -0400

Hi Jeff,

Very good question. I'm curious as well.

Another good stat would be "shooting percentage" or "batting average"
- in other words, how many trips/expeditions overall versus number of
times coming home empty handed.

And, who would be the "luckiest" - most rare types found or most
outstanding finds (large, oriented, unusual feature, etc).

Best regards and happy huntings,

MikeG
--
Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com