[meteorite-list] AD: ENSISHEIM, Ornans, High Possil, DaG 400 Lunar/Moon meteorite, Sylacauga & other meteorites ending soon on eBay!

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 14:40:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers,

Thank you for taking a look at my post of meteorites
I have for sale on eBay. Here is your chance to own some rare and historic
meteorites. Please take a look and if you have any questions or OFFERS
&/or TRADES,
please email me and I?ll get back with you. Also if you are
looking for
bigger/smaller meteorites, let me know too. A meteorite is a
meteorite, but
a meteorite with history and a legacy, will always add aura
to your
meteorite collection and value.

eBay store
http://www.ebay.com/sch/ph0t0phl0w/m.html?
?
?
Featured auctions:
?
ENSISHEIM historic meteorite fall from 1492 - 1st fall from France - Very Rare
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261086196514?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
HIGH POSSIL historic meteorite 1st Scotland fall - 1804 - 350g TKW VERY RARE!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251136265374?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
ORNANS- Type specimen CO meteorite- SUPER RARE fall from France 1868.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251136266313?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
Lunar Moon Meteorite Dar al Gani 400 (ALUN-A) 1.4g slice
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251084334152?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
SYLACAUGA meteorite Mrs Hodge meteorite strike - USA
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261032254123?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
?
Shawn Alan