[meteorite-list] The Denver Show

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 22:38:19 -0400 (EDT)

Hello everybody,

After talking with some of the Comets, here are the plans for the
Denver Show that is less than 3 weeks away:

The Auction will be Friday September 14th, and you might as well
reserve the whole evening.
5pm: Food! buffet, barbecue (and this time Fred Olsen and Dan Wray are
cooking!!!), chips, beer, wine......
7pm: Auction
Where? As usual, in Fred's Box, the address is 1441 West 46th Avenue,
Unit 7, Denver.
If you get lost call: 303-433-0870. We will be there by 4pm, setting up
things.

Since we are having an Auction, we obviously need stuff to auction out,
so don't waste anytime and email me directly with your list. Of course
it will have to be somewhat meteorite related. And please bring your
stuff to the Auction no later than 6pm, you really want everybody to
have time to look at it and decide that they absolutely want it!

What else?
The Show officially opens up on Wednesday Sept. 12, but quite a few
dealers at the Ramada Inn (ex Holiday Inn) will be ready for business
as early as Sunday Sept. 9 or Monday Sept. 10.

And me?

No, I won't have a room at the Ramada Inn (ex Holiday Inn), why should
I when I have a perfectly good house in Denver? it is not all that far
 from the Show and you can have a glass of wine or a cup of coffee while
looking at meteorites and thin-sections, and this time I have so much
to show you: a whole collection of mostly old, historic pieces, that I
recently acquired, more Almahata Sitta, some Naklha, and a lot more.
Just email me and tell me when you want to come. Thanks.

Any questions? just ask!
Thanks.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com