[meteorite-list] AD -- books for sale

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 20:51:27 +0000

I am cleaning out my bookshelves, and have a number of books that should go on to someone with more room and time to read (or at least a desire for more reference materials!)? Make me an offer on any or all of the following:
"Rogue Asteroids and Doomsday Comets" Duncan Steel and Arthur C. Clarke PB
"Disturbing the Solar System" Alan E. Rubin PB
"Comets: creators and destroyers" David M. Levy PB
"Planetary Interiors" William H. Hubbard HB w/ dust jacket

All are in very good condition with small amounts of wear and/or foxing.
Just for giggles, if someone buys all of them, I will include an old children's book: "You Will Go to the Moon"? If only a couple go, I will so note in a later post.? More may be coming later.

Best!
Tracy Latimer