[meteorite-list] SR-Meteorites - web site update

From: Stefan Ralew <stefan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 23:13:38 +0200

Hello Matthias,

thanks for your kind words. Yes, it will be defenitely a good place for
heavenly newcomers in future. There is a lot of interesting material in the
pipeline, so stay tuned.

>our small and pretty crazy community ;-)
Who said that this community is crazy? I doubt! ;-)

Best wishes,
Stefan

P.S.: Sorry for the inconvenience if somebody has problems with the videos
and missing browser plug ins. Next time I will put them on Youtube as Marcin
suggested..