[meteorite-list] Ad Dealer lots of LDG from 500 grams and larger

From: Mike Jensen <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 13:57:01 -0600

Hi All
Here is a great lot of LDG that I purchased some years ago. Each piece
has been professionally cleaned. So most will not have the reddish
tint that is common with the typical LDG. I am trying to sell this
quickly so I have dropped the price down to lower that I have ever
seen it. The lot has had all the highest grade piece removed but there
are still plenty of individuals that should sell for over $1 per gram.
Please look here for pictures of the typical quality of material available:
https://picasaweb.google.com/109538410126952617536/LDG

Prices are:
500 grams -1kg 35 cents/gram
1kg - 5kg 30 cents/gram
5kg - 25kg 25 cents/gram
25kg - 50kg 20 cents/gram
remainder ~65kg only 15 cents/gram

If you want specific sizes let me know and I will try to accommodate
you as much as possible. Shipping is extra. If you plan on coming to
the Denver show next month let me know and I will deliver it to you
there for no charge.

Mike

Mike Jensen Meteorites
16730 E Ada PL