[meteorite-list] SR-Meteorites - web site update

From: Stefan Ralew <stefan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 18:51:45 +0200

Dear list members,

After a long time, I've updated my web site with a completely new design and
some fresh items in the catalogue. There are not so many meteorites in the
catalogue which are really new, almost all pieces came from my
old range of pieces. In the coming weeks and months, I'll present some newly
classified meteorites with some special sales.
www.meteoriten.com

A further web site is dedicated to the famous Moon and Mars boxes.
www.moonrocks.de

Finally, I would like to present a short film about Morocco regarding stones
and
minerals. You can take a quick look at the fossil workshop in Erfoud,
meteorite hunters, the famous vanadinite mines in Mibladen, fossil mines,
ghost towns deep in the desert, and more. It is filmed in stereoscopic 3d,
below you will find a 3d version in anaglyph mode (with red/cyan glasses)
and a 2d version, enjoy!

2d version:
www.meteoriten.com/morocco2d.mp4

3d anaglyph version: