[meteorite-list] Impressive Viewer Interactive HD Curiosity Camera.

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 16:51:46 -0400

Hi Count, Mal and All,

If you click on the very small icon in lower right corner of image, it will
take you to what appears to be the, or another, company that sells software
to create this All-Direction visual tour.
Here is the link: http://www.360pano.eu/
Here is the link to the product on that site:
http://www.edss.ee/qtvr_panoramas_eng.html

Some pretty sweet technology there!

Best Regards,
Greg