[meteorite-list] AD: A++ Kentland Shattercones and Impactites!!

From: b1dunovant at aol.com <b1dunovant_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 12:12:52 -0400 (EDT)

Happy Friday Everyone,

I have a couple gorgeous Kentland Shattercones listed on Ebay ending in
less than 24 hour. ?Both were started at only 1 cent with no reserve.

One shattercone is nearly a 3D cone preserved in Dolomite weighing
1.5kg. The detailing is amazing and rivals the worlds best
shattercones. The other is nearly a perfect cone with well defined
horse-tails all around but is missing the apex. It weighs 750g and is
preserved in an almost white limestone.

In additon to these two auctions I also emplore you to check out the
other beautiful Kentland material I have for sale/trade by following
the below link. I have added some new material and lowered prices on
many pieces.

http://picasaweb.google.com/103555700843987997365

These shattercones are the most detailed I have ever seen from
anywhere?around the world!??The pictures speak for themselves.

?Make me an offer, sale or trades for meteorites or impactites welcome,
just message me off list.?

?
Best Regards and have a nice weekend,
?