[meteorite-list] Man claims he found meteorite making Dyson’s find — if it is a meteorite — worth about $2.3 million.

From: Fred Bieler <fcb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 15:05:48 -0500

I love how the Merritt Herald newspaper article, http://www.merrittherald.com/news/166428806.html, says "Most meteorites are valued at about $800 per gram." I have a 2974g NWA515 L6 and a 2594g NWA527 L5 I'd be more than happy to sell at $800 a gram so I can retire.

Fred Bieler
Astronomics/Christophers, Ltd./Cloudy Nights
www.astronomics.com
800.422.7876