[meteorite-list] Jim Gamble of ELP Sandia Sentinel Allsky has died

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 10:18:42 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List, ?Some may have had the pleasure of knowing or working with Jim and Sandia Sentinel allsky. Sorry to have to tell you this sad news. ??I consider Jim a close and good friend, now for over four years. ?We spent daily skype telephone calls sometimes lasting 8-10 hours! ?He was a very smart man with extreme motivation and skills. ?He will be sadly missed.?
Dirk...Tokyo

Obit:
http://www.elpasotimes.com/newupdated/ci_21321715/former-el-paso-weatherman-jim-gamble-dies

IF a member of the Meteorpbs list could please help me by posting this letter I would appreciate it. Seems that I am still being blocked from posting. THANK YOU!