[meteorite-list] AD: Super Great Offerings At Unheard Of Prices * ALSO Meteorite Investment Opportunity !

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 18:25:57 -0600

Hello,

Thanks for looking and I am slowly recovering from my daughter's sudden death a few months ago ... I am headed to the field soon, but would like a few more investor's ....

Thanks,
Michael Cottingham

ALL SALE ITEMS HERE:

http://stores.ebay.com/voyage-botanica-natural-history

ALL AUCTIONS HERE:

http://shop.ebay.com:80/merchant/meteorite-collector_W0QQLHQ5fAuctionZ1QQ

INVESTMENT OFFER!

I was on my way to this in the spring when my daughter suddenly died. All summer long I have been slowly recovering from her death and now will resume my field work in six weeks time. It is a real good opportunity to get a lot of cool meteorites for very little investment. Worth checking out if you have the extra funds.

Some individuals may be interested in this offer. There are only 6 openings.

IF YOU HAVE $2500.00 and want to take a risk in a meteorite investment(Like Me, except I will do ALL the work) then please ask for the information. SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY!

Just a straight up investment opportunity.

Thanks and Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham