[meteorite-list] Looking for a BUNCH OF METEORITE PHOTOS

From: contact at meteorite-hunting.com <contact_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 08:52:38 -0600

Hi Everyone, I'm looking for some meteorite photos for a project.

These meteorite photos should be of EXQUISITE meteorite specimens.
Irons, stones, and stony irons are welcome. These meteorites will be
featured in an online and digital gallery of meteorite specimen photos
showcasing museum quality works of natural cosmic art.

Only the BEST photos of the most beautiful meteorites will be chosen
for the gallery.

Please contact me with photos of the meteorite or meteorites you'd
like to feature in the gallery. You are welcome to feature more than
one meteorite.

Martians, Lunar, carbonaceous, type 3, ordinary chondrites, urelites,
lodranites, eucrites, pallasites and mesosidirites are all welcome. If
it's an exquisite meteorite specimen it should be in this meteorite
photo gallery.

(Dealers are welcome to submit pieces they have for sale, but I only
ask that they limit submissions to only 1-3 specimens.)

Please respond to this email with your meteorite photo(s) with
information and captions including type, class, weight, date
found/fall, and price if the specimen is available for sale.

Regards,
Eric