[meteorite-list] AD: eBay auctions ending in a few hours, stunning 3.6 kg Canyon Diablo with Nininger #.

From: Robert Ward <ironfromthesky_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 13:37:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hello list, I have some great meteorites ending on eBay in a few hours, Springwater slices, a big full slice of NWA 801 CR2, and a super 3.6 kilo Canyon Diablo with Nininger # 34.5417 painted on it, and more. Please visit my about page using the link below for links to auctions. Regards, Robert Ward. http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=ironfromthesky