[meteorite-list] NASA's Curiosity Beams Back a Color 360 of Gale Crater

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 15:49:23 -0700 (PDT)

One of the images reminds of a sunset out here in the Mojave Desert with a mountain range in the distance.

I can hardly wait until it cools down to around 100 degrees Fahrenheit or less here in a few months so that I can put my personal rover (4-wheeler) to use.? My instrument package will consist of a magnetic flipper stick, a camel back filled with water and over a dozen sets of eyes looking for North Americas first lunar meteorite.

Happy Hunting,

Adam