[meteorite-list] 8/3/2012 Fireball seen from Coors Field Colorado During SF Giants Game

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 14:57:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers,

Though I would share this with all you :) I wonder if it made any meteorites and if so where.

A fireball meteorite is seen at 0:15 during the SF Giants/CO Rockies game at Coors Field in Denver, CO on 8/3/12. Dave Flemming is announcing on Comcast Sports Bay Area channel. Giants won 16-4!??This must have been an extremly bright fireball as it is visible from behind cloud cover!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx2DThXr0Ig

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBay Store